• Basic Primary Care (for chronic/acute illness)* and referrals for advanced/specialty care
• Basic dental care
• Behavioral / mental health / substance abuse care
• Family-planning, pregnancy, childbirth, newborn, and well-baby care
All prenatal care takes place at, and is coordinated through, referral with the
Sister Joanna Bruner Family Medicine Clinic at St. Joseph Hospital. Well-baby care is provided
at our regular site.
• Routine physicals for the whole family!
We offer yearly "Wellness," work, school, and sports exams
• Pharmacy Outlet (low-cost prescription medications)
• HIV/AIDS Rapid Testing - in-house, confidential testing to protect our community
• Special Diabetes Clinic / Wellness Gym
• Health Navigator/Insurance assistance, free! Let our Native Health Guides help you with all that paperwork, so you have full access to care, wherever you go!
* We are a clinic, not a full-service hospital. Serious, life-threatening, urgent, or advanced/specialty needs may require a referral to an outside specialist. We will always help you to coordinate your care.
Some services are provided through grant support and may be subject to change.
Please call ahead to confirm that the program you need is currently being offered.